Tuesday, July 31, 2007

And Yet Another


Two posts, one day? Only moments apart? What is she up to? And where are those boys of hers?

I simple couldn't resist. Daily I am undone, moved to laughter, tears or prayer by Ann at
Holy Experience. And we know how bad I am at putting off tinkering with the code that steers the sidebars and bones of this blog. But this morning, when I read, and smiled, and sighed happily yet again at her words, I had to come back here and bring her to you.

A warning--- if you delve into the rich mine of her archives, make and pour your coffee first, or it will grow bitter, forgotten on the burner. Settle the kids for naps, make a quiet space, and listen to this exquisite voice.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

can't wait to come back to this one when i have a few. i loved her intro "laundry, listening, and liturgy"- how intriguing and fun.