Saturday, June 23, 2007

"Wait a Minute, Wait a Minute Mr. Postman"


I love the beautiful Scribe Template, but whenever I have to tweak things a bit, I feel like a chimp with a screwdriver. Or maybe not quite as smart or proficient. I realized there is no link to e-mail me from on the blog, and though I don't love how it looks, after a half an hour of messing with it, there it is. Please feel free to write me-- I have tested it and it works.

Now that I have been humbled by digging around in the codes, I am off to shower and head out-- we are bound for the library and then for a big U-pick farm nearby with a farmstand. Sandwiches in the cooler, CDs in the door pocket, and no schedule. My perfect Saturday.

If you want to read about a grander adventure, check out what is going on over at
Walk Slowly, Live Wildly.






4 comments:

Susanne said...

A u-pick day sounds lovely with a picnic lunch. After a couple of really hot day, it's cooled down a bit here and gotten quite a bit windy so I'm not sure what's on the agenda today. Maybe grocery shopping as I've noticed quite a few heads in the cupboards and refridgerater looking longingly at nothing. :v)

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful and blessed day. It sounds delightful.

Isn't Sara from Walk Slowly just the sweetest thing ever. Her beauty and smiles are so uplifting. Thanks for pointing me back to her. So many blogs so little time. :)

Rachel said...

oh, i feel your pain re: blog editing. long story not worth telling, but suffice it to say i "wasted" about an hour on here earlier trying to edit a new post. an HOUR of my sunday afternoon. i've (almost) moved on. i guess we're getting what we pay for! anyway... love the saturday with no schedule. and love the look of your blog. hey, YOU'VE figured out how to post pictures! you're way ahead of me!

Rachel said...

one more thing...
ok, so i linked to the blog you mentioned and that is indeed an adventure worth mentioning.

then i got this mental picture of your doing such an adventure... and laughed as i think you'd rather gouge your eyes out. ;) love you.