Thursday, November 01, 2007

Congratulations Elizabeth!!!!!


Good morning, happy November, and even for moms of sleepy post-Halloween kids, Reece's peanut butter cups are not a breakfast food!

Today's post is a shout-out to Ms.
Elizabeth Dillow
, whose book, The Scrapbooker's Almanac , is being released today! Hooray Elizabeth! Her book gives scrapbookers tools and ideas to celebrate special days throughout the year, whether the usual red-letter days, or lesser known reasons to make and document a memory.

I love E's blog and her photography, and through a little blog community we are both a part of, I've had a chance to see her warm and generous spirit. I can't imagine the work that goes into a project like this, and I hope today tastes sweet indeed! So from the middle of my creative space, Miss E, I salute you!

10 comments:

Marie said...

yea elizabeth!

Mary Jo said...

Woo Hoo, Elizabeth!!!

Susie said...

Yippee Elizabeth- down some candy today!

Nicole Russell Willis said...

Congrats Elizabeth!!

Katy said...

what a great shot Missy! Love it.
Congratulations Elizabeth.

Elizabeth said...

Your creative space is a power to be reckoned with, Missy, so I'm very excited to be wished well from there!! Thank you, thank you. : )

Missy K said...

Hooray hooray for book release day!

Chrissy King said...

YEah!! Gotta love a cyber party!

Congrats Elizabeth!!

Renee said...

YAY for Elizabeth!!

Missy said...

Such a fun and talented group! Hooray E!