lovelies.I am testing my recipes this week so all my plans and shopping lists are in place well in advance. I am serving a chicken tortilla soup that is less a recipe than an always evolving Southwestern stew. The
potato soup I am serving tastes amazing, as my family could attest after Monday night, but did not prove very photogenic on a dark, rainy evening. And now these cakes. I'll make them the day before, and the ganache the day of the party. Dessert plates dusted with powdered sugar, cups of decaf all around, Christmas tree lights twinkling off of silver. . . aahhhh.
2 comments:
what time should i arrive?!!!!
ha! if only i still worked over there... heehee.
sounds amazing. enjoy the preparations my friend! good for you (and your friends) for testing your recipes. i never do that and often regret it!
Can I come too? It sounds like a perfect party.
Post a Comment