Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunday Solitary


I have been sick. Not the for-real, gotta go to bed sort, but the wishy washy kind of cold that just sort of nibbles away at energy and patience. It is the same one that has been making its way through us all this last month, and Mommy last of all.
John has been wonderful, taking the boys to a birthday party yesterday and leaving me with a quiet house and two hours on my own, and has played with them non stop, so I can be peaceful and still, under his grandmother's quilt.
Today I am not 100%, but I can imagine that I will be soon. Grace to you and peace this Sunday. A book and a quilt are a good prescription for any number of ills.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

i feel the same way. spring won't come fast enough! could you take a pic of the quilt someday? love ya.